Friday, May 28, 2010

Sounds of Andahuaylas

Church in Andahuaylas

I recently stumbled upon an old sound clip that I took last year in Andahuaylas. I was visiting the church that the children attend and was amazed to hear the type of music that they sing. They worshiped God beautifully with traditional Andean rhythm and melody. Rather than just letting you listen to the music, I whipped up a slide show with all of the kids' faces. I would have loved to have matched the image transitions to the rhythm of the music, but am limited to using programs that work with my hoof-typewriter.



It's been a long time since myself or other Lima-based Kids Alive missionaries have been able to visit our Friends of Peru Home in Andahuaylas, but we're excited about several trips planned there this summer. They're even going to host two of their own service teams. Needless to say, I'll have lots of good updates and images to present to you later in the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home